YOGA – for a balanced life
About 2400 years ago, the Indian sage Patanjali proposed a complex system of techniques in order to help the practitioner to reach a state of tranquility, an imperturbable inner balance against external difficulties. This system was named Yoga, from the sanskrit word yuj – union. At the bottom of then inner balance stays the union of body and soul, and Patanjali shows us how to reach it.
According to Patanjali, Yoga practice has as a foundation eight aspects: the relationship with your inner self, the relationship with what stands outside your inner self, physical practice (asana), breathing control (pranayama), withdrawal of the senses, concentration, meditation and integration.
Social conditioning, sedentariness, negative emotions, stress and all the other external factors drain and block the vital force. The consequences are reflected in the physical and mental state- disease, nervousness, inflexibility.
The daily practice of the eight aspects helps the yogi to balance and stabilize its body and mind in order to have better life.
Therefore, yoga is not a sport, nor worship, nor a religion.
Yoga is science in motion.
Yoga is the art of a balanced living.
Tuesday: 08:00 – 09:25 & 19:05 – 20:30
Thursday: 08:00 – 09:25 & 19:05 – 20:30
Saturday: 10:00 – 11:30 suspended during summer time
DAN DUMITRESCUInstructor Yoga
ESTERA TINCAInstructor Yoga
- PRIVATE LESSONS
- (with personal trainer)
- Price for 1 session : 140 lei
- Price for 5 sessions : 690 lei
- Price for 10 sessions : 1290 lei
- SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
- (two participants – one instructor)
- Price for 1 session: 110 lei
- Price for 5 sessions : 510 lei
- Price for 10 sessions : 960 lei
- GROUP LESSONS
- (8 participants – one instructor)
- Price for 1 session : 50 lei
- Price for 5 sessions : 225 lei
- Price for 10 sessions : 400 lei
- Call 0724 900 906 for appointment !
- For all sessions is required programming with at least 4 hours before.
- A session can be canceled with minimum 4 hours before, otherwise the session is considered done.
- Prices are per person. VAT is included. You can pay by card or cash.
- A session takes 55 minutes, and starts at the beginning of each hour, excepts group Yoga lessons, witch helds 85 minutes
- Packages of 5 and 10 meetings have the same validity of 2 months.